Tuition and Education in The Heart Of Kirribilli, North Sydney.
We are your mentors, motivators, and subject masters of our domain.
We are your advisors and your go-to person for guidance in the subject of your choice.
Find the right tutor for you @ Kirribilli Tutor!
Who We Are
Each of our tutors are qualified subject specialists with extensive experience and great communication skills to help our students improve their studies and excel in examinations.
All tutors have a current Working With Children Check certificate and pass through a background check.
We are based at our Kirribilli Tutoring Centre, 2 shops from Milsons Point Train Station at:
14 Ennis Road, Milsons Point, NSW
and also provide home tutoring in the local area of North Sydney.
Our prices depend on:
- Location: At our office premise or home tutoring in the North Sydney Area.
- Number of students (Individual or per class)
- Number of Lessons (Term discounts and Yearly discounts)
- Grade (Primary or High School Tuition)
What We Do
Kirribilli Tutor is a unique tutoring and learning centre in North Sydney.
We are a one stop solution in education that provides a great range of services including individual personalised and small group tuition, diagnostic assessment of current academic levels, study routine optimisation, effective exam preparation and mentoring to set our students on the path to success.
- Private tutoring for an individual (for all abilities, including gifted and talented)
- Small group (maximum 4 students per class)
- Home Tutoring (Tutor home visits in North Sydney area)
- English (Y2-10) Learning Support - Writing skills, Essays, NAPLAN, Preparing for Selective/Scholarship Exams
- Senior English (Y11 Adv, Ext 1, Y12 Ext 2)
- ESL, TESOL, IELTS, LANTITE
- Mathematics Year 2-6
- Senior Maths Y7-HSC Ext 2.
- Science (Primary, High School, Senior Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
- Tailoring lessons according to individual's needs and learning styles
- Using qualified tutors who are experienced and great communicators
- Providing feedback on our student's performance and setting goals
- Utilising and facilitating the "why" in any subject with our wide variety of resources.